Friday, April 20, 2012

Hey there

I haven't been a reader for that long.  It was just a few years ago that I really discovered how awesome reading is and how wonderful fiction and non-fiction can be.  Now, I'm that guy in the library who brings bags to check everything out.   My favorite genres include literary fiction, dude lit (thrillers, murder mysteries, etc...), Jewish fiction, coming of age stories, selected YA and creative nonfiction (or narrative nonfiction), and I am slowly getting into short stories and plays.  I try to give anything that sounds interesting a test.  I try to follow the Nancy Pearl 50 page rule because really there is just too much to read to waste time on something that isn't fantastic.

Hope you'll come back to hear more about my bookish thoughts.

Tomorrow is the 24 Hour Readathon so be sure to check back often.  Until then...READ ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment