Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon Update

I'm enjoying Tess Gerritsen's The Apprentice for the beginning of the Readathon.  A fun murder mystery should make everything else a little lighter.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Charm City!  (Baltimore, MD)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Carry the One by Carol Anshaw

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Snacks???  We have some good mandarin oranges in the fridge so I guess that counts.  

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I have a problem with watching a movie/tv show based on the book if I haven't read it yet, my to be read list just keeps growing though...

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? 

First timer.  Excited to get the blog started and discover some new authors.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to have you join in on the Readathon for the first time! Hope it is a good experience for you.

    Here's
    my post for the Readathon.
    I love to have you stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete